welcome to your nightmare!! don't leave the door open (>‿◠)✌
hi!! i see you have found my tiny corner of the internet! (⋆ˆ ³ ˆ)♥ nice to meet you :) you can call me sp00k or roux, i dont mind whichever. i use they/them and pey/pers (pronounced pay/pears) pronouns :DD i am nonbinary and bisexual. i LOVE analog horror, especially The Mandela Catalogue, but even more than that, i love punk rock and ska and art films :3 i also like Bendy and The Ink Machine and BioShock and Resident Evil (wow...i guess i just like horror a lot haha). i enjoy animating and drawing and writing my little characters I made up, you can learn more about them here!! but if you don't want to read that, here are some brief summaries of the most important guys (*´∀`*)
- Pyro Pelis - she/her, intersex, sapphic - Pyro is impulsive, violent and careless, but is often whimsical with her head in the clouds despite her destructive tendencies. She is married to Alia Arkov.
- Zachary Magma - he/him, polysexual - Zach is a tough critic, but is humorous and likes to keep it light-hearted most of the time. He only likes confrontation when he starts it, and rushes through tasks often.
- Galaxy Lightman - she/her, bisexual - Galaxy is cold and aloof, closing herself off, making her slightly bitter and frustrated when she would like to open up, but feels she is not able to. She actually cares deeply about her friends, loving every one of them to death. She likes anime and kawaii fashion, which, for those who don't know her very well, can feel like a contradiction to her personality.
- Dorsal - he/him, aroace - Dorsal is fun and happy, and can light up any room just by being there. Some may reduce him to childish. Though he is nice to everyone around him, he has major self-esteem issues.
- Silvia Sullivan - she/it, bisexual panromantic - Silvia is greedy and selfish, seeing herself as better than everyone around her. She is strong in her beliefs and moves steadily towards her goal of replacing socialism with capitalism, and making it work just as humans did long ago. She is the CEO and creator of her organization, the GPA (General Populus Aggregation).
- Aqua Pelis - he/him, transmasc - Aqua is compassionate and caring, attaching easily to his peers. He falls easily into depression because of this, blaming himself each time one of his friends so much as even stubs a toe and gets hurt. It is because of this that he turned to alcohol. He is now deceased because of this addiction.
- Alia Arkov - she/her, lesbian - Alia has an anxiety disorder and is very introverted, but she loves old human movies. She is talkative despite her reclusiveness, and talks to Pyro, her wife, about it for hours. She is passionate about everything she does and has in her life.
okay, now that you know about them, you are mostly good to go!! :DD that's it for this section, now go play games in the arcade, explore the blog, look at art, or talk to me on my other socials! have fun